- See if you can spot the politically incorrect joke less than sixty seconds into the show. It ends with, “Okay. maybe that was politically incorrect.”
- First, we discuss President Obama’s executive order regarding illegal immigration.
- There is mention of the little known historical footnote known as the “The Great Polyester Pardon” issued during the Scheinberg presidency of ’75-’78
- Forget freedom of the press, we’re talking about REAL civil liberties here: 32 ounce soda.
- “Dear Santa, Even though we are Jewish and Muslim, we would very much like an east Asian intern named Harold. Thanks, HTMH”
- Apparently, Mike doesn’t “drink soda” anymore. Isn’t he SO.GREAT.
- I want a Dr. Pepper.
(If you’re interested in having your music featured on our podcast, please let us know!)
Hey! That’s My Hummus! is an Amazon Affiliate, won’t you consider supporting our noble quest for an Asian intern by clicking through our site to place your Amazon orders?